• To ensure an integrity and trust based network of women and youths entrepreneurs who are viable partners for local or foreign investors.
• To develop capacity in form of training and empowerment packages.
• To create a synergy for research, development and education in order to improve the integrity of our raw materials.
• To identify viable products and services that are marketable locally and globally.
• To structure the informal sector within our local communities to be attractive for financial institutions and grant organizations in order to WIN.
• We negotiate with various on behalf of our members.
• To provide useable data of our members, products, product hubs, technical partners and scope of work, as well as provide various measurements via social and economic matrix for success levels.
• To advocate on various issues that affect our members, the environment and their businesses.
• To move our members from the bottom of the pyramid to an active middle class.